Makor Continuous belt forward feed with sliding of chain though round guide and rubber plugs; motorized by adjustable speed
motor with variable speed from 6 to 30 m/min.
Very complex work pieces can be sanded by abrasive belts thanks to shaped pads.
All the materials to make the sanding pads, such as rubber, felt, graphite cloth or metals, have been previously tested in
our company, and their selection is based on the shape of the profile to be sanded and on the quality of the wood.
Manual pressure wheel lifting
Side support for wide panels on fitting stand
Working height 34.25″
PLC TOUCH SCREEN WITH COMMANDS ON BOARD MACHINE for automatic management of the following
Pads and blowers timed entry/exit unit
The feed speed of the track
The intervention of the blower to clean the belt
ON/OFF of the blower to clean the belt
The number of rounds of the sanding wheel
The recovery of the sanding wheel
The sanding wheel timed entry
1) T2Z009A – N90/P – Belt sanding unit for flat surfaces up to 3.34″. max. width
• Belt oscillation and centring device located on the front pulley to allow
adjustments in total safety even during working process.
• Safety switch in case of belt breaking, with releasing of pad and stop of
• Blowers for belt cleaning and cooling, synchronized with the pad entry.
• Position mechanical readouts on three adjustment axes of the unit (horizontal,
• Belt size 118.11″ x 3.54″
• KW. 2.2 motor inverter controlled
• Unit tiltable from; – 30° + 100°
• Nr. 2 – Extraction hoods 2 3.93″.
• Extraction rate 1400 m°/hr at 25 m/sec.
• Compressed air consumption 240 V/min.
Toronto owner doesn’t need the automatic edge sander anymore
Click here to see all used machines.
canada, moon machinery, toronto, used machine form turkish dealer, used machines, turkish dealer, fiber laser cutting machines, solid tube cutting, metal sheet cutting, cutting, laser cutting, second hand machine, second hand ontario