Standard hot presses
Hot presses range start from 98.5″ – 118.11″ – upto 138 inches and 51′ on the height. Pressure can be suppply from 50 2500-3000-3500×1300 mm, with 50 to 200 ton pressure, with 4 to 10 cylinders.
Made for your by request customization of the unit possible
Application areas of the hot pressing in woodworking are in two reason
- Design the surface by changing the decorative effet od the wood-base panel
- Surface covering application: solid surface covering such as veneer, paper based foil, foil / film, laminates , liquid coating such as stain , pint or lacquer, or other coating applications like power , flocking. laying plywood on hollow panels or for veneering chipboards or MDF panels or similar process.
There are four type of press plates
- Serpentine plates, water- or diathermic oil heated
- Assembles plates, in system water- or oil can be use to heat the panel.
- Perforated solid plates, water- or diathermic oil-heated.
- Aluminium-alloy plates with resistance
The water-heated versions can be supplied with wood-fired or electric boiler; the boiler is normally delivered with oil-heated versions.
These, as well as those with electric plates, allow substantial advantages: higher temperatures (therefore shorter glue setting times); easy adjustability by thermostat, greater safety.
The assembled plates and especially the solid ones, allow higher pressures for example 300 to 400 tons.
The available range is rather wide and includes models which differentiate for dimensions, pressures, numeber of cylinders, opening between plates, type and number of plates and heating system.
All models of hot presses can be equipped with one or more intermediary plates to allow pressing two or more panels for each working cycle.
Free estime Get Your Free estimate for press Today Different versions are always available on request.
In the hot panels multi-day light hydraulic plate can apply to use the current heat and pressure in max value and reduce the cost per press.
Postion of the hyrolic sylinder defines weather hot press is a down-stoke press or upstroke press.
- Table sizes: 98″ – 118″ – 138″
- Cylinders: from 4 to 10 with diameter of 70 to 85 mm.
- Max Power: from 50 tons to 200 tons
- Cylinders stroke: from 17 3/4″ to 25.6″
- Heating source would be wood-fired boiler, electric boiler for oil or water, electric resistors.
- Balanced movement of the plate options are
- toothed wheels
- guides sliding on fours uprights.
- Multi-day light plates
- Manual/Electric exclusion of two cylinders
- Plate positioning control with sensor
Please contact us to lean more about the availability and options Get Your Free estimate for planer Today
All press options are available at the link below
Click here to see all Woodworking Machinery